April 30, 2011
I say these are the few characteristics of good scientists:
- The ability to over come inhibition (and have inhibition as a necessary attitude)
- Comfortable with oneself under criticism and under rejection.
- Not just hard work but enterprise and a way out of adversity.
- Clarity, carity, clarity ….clarity clarity clarity (clairvoyance)
- Intuition, imagination, knowledge, technique, method, skill, labor.
- Dynamism and ability to impress with wit.
- Communication of arcane ideas, disprove the malicious ideas, refusal to take anyone as authority but examine through one’s own independent machinary of tools and vision.
- Research, documentation, book keeping, data management.
- Efficiency and productivity towards upsurging one’s products.
- Review and srutiny with or without collaboration.
- And it will go ad infinitum